Saturday 1 January 2011

Rooms with a view: Up in the Mountains

Now, this would be SUCH a nice start of the new year: a getaway somewhere in the mountains where you could go out for long walks in the snow and then come back to your cozy room and cuddle up in front of the fireplace. Seems like this lovely resort in French Alps would be perfect for a programme like this!










                   All images via this photo gallery


Since I am in the mountain mood, I can't help sharing a wonderful log cabin I stumbled upon while googling around.It is located in the State of Montana (well, no wonder) and is obviously considered one of the most beautiful in the country. I can see why! By the way, it also overlooks the lake...the owners' lake I mean.Some guys ARE lucky, eh? 



















All images via here where you can read more about this lovely home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...