Monday 24 January 2011

FUN QUIZZES

Here are a few quizzes I found really interesting, and all of them from a rather large section of one of my favourite blogs - How About Orange. There are many more if you want to check them out, here are just a few I liked (and did!).




1. What's Your Design Style?













2. Find Your IKEA Style  (loved this one! my result was spot on!)


















And on the same IKEA site I stumbled upon:
3. FENG SHUI quiz and tips for your workspace!








4. What's Your Interior Personality?



5. What's Your Interior Style?  (love the design of the quiz more than my results!)





















6.  What's Your Decorating Style? with plenty of pictures of your result to inspire you!








Have fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...